Electronic poster (e-poster) presentations will be presented on a large computer screen. The pre-senter will use 42" LCD displays in the landscape position. Each e-poster presenter will be provided with a display screen and laptop for the poster session.
E-poster should consist of 5 power point slides and is to be saved on a USB key (thumb) drive and uploaded at conference venue before 15th November, 2019 by 9 am.
- Less is more. Be clear and concise. Avoid overcrowding with poster design and content.
- Use fonts that are large enough to read at a distance.
- Include the title and name(s) of the presenter(s) in a larger, bolder font than the rest of the poster.
- Provide clear labels or headings for each section of your presentation.
- Remember contrast. Put light-colored fonts on dark backgrounds and dark-colored fonts on light backgrounds so viewers can see your text clearly.
- Imbed high-quality graphics . Avoid hyperlinks as no internet connectivity will be provided.
- Sound is not permitted.
- Set the page setup or slide size to "On-screen show (16:9)" or 36.5"W x 20.5”H.
- Use bullet points.
- Use a minimum font size of 14 points if page setup is "On-screen show (16:9)." If slide size is set to 36.5"W x 20.5"H, use a minimum font size of 32 points.
- Use the slideshow mode to automatically change the display during the day. Switch to the man-ual mode to move through the slides for your presentation to the judges.
- Put a footer on each slide such as "Slide 1 of 5"
Coverage: In addition to title/author and abstract, the presentation should include brief statements of introduction, method, subjects, results, and conclusions.
Clarity: To permit viewing a poster from a distance, avoid excessive text and small fonts. The follow-ing are recommended :
- Use large fonts and limit text to essential information.
- Keep content simple and communicate clearly.
- Consider whether the sequence of information is evident.
- Use captioned illustrations, photographs and graphs for effective communication and limit the word content
- Summarise important findings and conclusions
Notification of abstract status will be delivered by 5-11-19.
If you wish to withdraw your abstract, you must inform the poster and paper committee by e-mail(email@example.com) before 5-11-19
Attractive prizes will be awarded to the best poster, oral paper and video. Certificates will be given to all participants.